- Allen Hoskins
- Ernie Morrison Jr.
- Jackie Condon (actor)
- Joseph Cobb
- Mickey Daniels (actor)
- Mary Kornman (actress)
- Harry Rattenberry - J. William McAllister
- George B. French - Doctor
- William Lord - Harold Webster
- Lyle Tayo - Mademoiselle La Rue
- Noah Young - Police Officer
Plot: The gang creates their own gadget-filled self-propelled taxi. They catch up with Ernie and Farina delivering laundry to the home of J. William McAllister, one of the wealthiest men in town. McAllister's wife and doctor have been telling him that he's sick, but when the kids invade his home, they don't think he looks sick at all. McAllister believes them and rides with them in their taxicab down to the amusement park where they enjoy the fun house, roller coaster, and other attractions. The outing has done him a world of good, and as his wife and doctor come to "rescue" him, he realizes that he has never felt better a day in his life.
- "Foreward - For two days The Gang had been working on a mysterious invention -The neighbors were ready to take to their cellars --" - Opening Screen Narration
- This was the first appearance of Lyle Tayo in Our Gang; she would go on to play several roles in the series.
- This short was remade or reworked into Boys Will Be Joys, One Wild Ride, Free Wheeling and Second Childhood.
- The amusement park sequence was filmed at the old Santa Monica Pier.