- Allen Hoskins
- Ernie Morrison Jr.
- Jackie Condon (actor)
- Jack Davis (actor)
- Joseph Cobb
- Mickey Daniels (actor)
- Mary Kornman (actress)
- Andrew Samuel - Audience MEmber
- Charles Stevenson - Tony the Fruit Vendor
- Clara Guiol - Fawn Ocheltree
- Helen Gilmore - Mickey's Mother
- Jack Hill - Audience Member
- Jannie Hoskins - Baby in Audience
- Richard Daniels Sr. - Mickey's Father
- Roy Brooks - Audience Member
- Sam Lufkin - Audience Member
- William Gillespie - Prince Dalmar El Faro
Plot: A con artist calling himself Prince Dalmar El Faro comes to Greenpoint telling everyone who will listen to him about the starving Trombonians of his native country. He says his countrymen "do not ask for charity - all they want is money." Local authoress Fawn Ocheltree decides to help raise the money by writing a play set in Ancient Rome to be played by the kids. The gang is not interested, but their mothers press them into it. It's after their bedtime, and they are trying to recite lines they do not understand. Mickey giggles as Little Mary, playing a slave girl, begs for mercy from Joe Cobb playing Nero. Ernie and Farina playing captured cannibals start yawning as does the entire audience. Jackie enters from the wrong side of the stage, and an effect showing Mickey supposedly on horseback falls apart. Jackie livens things up by tying firecrackers to the tail of a cow being posed as a bull. The resulting fracas leads to a box of fireworks going off as everyone runs for the hills, bringing the whole scam to a halt.
- This short was later remade as Shivering Shakespeare.