Length: Eleven Minutes
Producer: Oscar Dufau, William Hanna, and Joseph Barbera
Released: October 23, 1982
Studio: Hanna-Barbera Productions and King World Productions
- Julie McWhirter Dees as Alfalfa Switzer and Porky
- Patty Maloney as Darla Hood
- Peter Cullen as Pete the Pup
- Scott Menville as Spanky McFarland
- Shavar Ross as Buckwheat Thomas
Plot: Porky falls for the daughter of an ice cream magnate, Julie Jamm. The Rascals put Porky through crash course on table manners, so that he can take Julie out to dinner. They set up a makeshift restaurant in the garage for the two to eat in.
- At one point, a jar of jam with the brand name "H&B Jam" was seen. This may be a reference to Hanna-Barbera Productions.
- This episode was later rebroadcast on November 5, 1983 during the second season.
- This episode was originally aired with Just Desserts and No Hit Wit.