Length: Two Reel
Producer: Hal Roach
Director: James W. Horne
Photography: Jack Stevens
Editor: Richard Currier
Writer: H.M. Walker (dialogue)
Released: February 13, 1932
- Blanche Payson - Mrs. Kornman, Mary's mother
- Charlie Hall - Unimpressed party guest
- Eddie Dillon - Mr. Dillon
- Gordon Douglas - Rowdy singer
- Harry Bernard - Policeman
- Marvin Hatley - Piano player
- Ruth Hiatt - Shirley's mother
- Shirley Jean Rickert - Girl at ice cream counter
- The twelfth short in The Boy Friends series.
- This was the final "Boy Friends" short for David Rollins. It was also the only entry in the series to feature Dorothy Ward, who replaced Gertrude Messinger.
- Our Gang star Shirley Jean Rickert has a cameo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.