- Eddie Dunn - Theatrical agent
- Edgar Kennedy - Thelma's last 'rescuer'
- Gordon Douglas - Thelma's chauffeur
- Jerry Mandy - Worker in manhole.
- Thelma Todd - Thelma
Plot: The boys are discouraged when their girlfriends break up with them. But each of them forgets his troubles when they overhear actress Thelma Todd rehearsing a death scene for an upcoming play. The boys mistake Miss Todd's 'death' for the real deal, and each 'rescue' and fall in love with her. Thelma takes joy in playing with their affections, especially after they tell her about their failed romances. The jealous ex-girlfriends overhear the 'love-making' and quickly take their men back.
- The sixth short in The Boy Friends series.
- Dorothy Coburn final appearance in the series.
- The only entry in the series directed by Our Gang's Robert F. McGowan.
- Future Our Gang director Gordon Douglas makes his first of many appearances in the series.
- The titles are spoken by the Crane sisters.