- Allen Hoskins
- Ernie Morrison Jr.
- Jackie Condon (actor)
- Jack Davis (actor)
- Joseph Cobb
- Mickey Daniels (actor)
- Mary Kornman (actress)
- Gabriel Saienz
- Julia Brown
- Richard Daniels Sr. - Mr. Anderson
- William Gillespie - Businessman
- Leona Levin - Leona Daniels
Plot: The local blacksmith is Mr Anderson, but all the boys call him "Dad." He creates sail-propelled scooters for the boys, but soon Little Mary catches Mickey's heart. He tries to court her by imitating his sister's boyfriend and arriving with flowers and candy for her. When Mary mentions that she's waiting for her knight in shining armor, Mickey takes her literally and engages Mr Anderson to help to create a suit of armor from pots and pans, but all he gets is laughter and jokes from the gang. Shedding his armor, he goes to beat Jack up, and then the rest of the gang declines to fight him. Meanwhile, a businessman sees the gang with the scooters and offers Mr Anderson money to manufacture and retail the scooters.
- "Y' oughtn't to pick on wimmen - It ain't manners." - Mickey
- "Sure, I'll make y' a humdinger." - Mr Anderson
- "Ain't she a pip?" - Jack Davis
- "Ast me for some candy." - Mickey
- "A feller can stand jus' so much -- an' I'm through standin'--" - Mickey
- "An' we'll all be rich, an' I c'n smoke real five cent cigars." - Mr. Anderson
- In this film, Mary and Jackie are siblings, as they are in The Champeen!.