- Allen Hoskins
- Jackie Condon (actor)
- Jannie Hoskins
- Johnny Downs (actor)
- Joseph Cobb
- Mickey Daniels (actor)
- Mary Kornman (actress)
- Allen Cavan - Board Director
- Andrew Samuel - Unconfirmed
- Charles Bachman - Surveyor
- Charley Young - Board Director
- Gabriel Saienz
- George B. French - Board Director
- Jay Smith
- Noah Young - Police Officer
- Paul Weigel - Henry Mills
- William Gillespie - Board Director
- William A. Orlamond - Board Director
Plot: The gang has big plans to create an amusement park of their own, but when a surveyor shows up, he lets them know that the property has been sold to build a factory. The Rascals go to talk to the owner of the property and discover that he is a big kid himself. After listening to them, he walks out of a board meeting to help them set up their amusement park. His disgruntled board of directors follows with plans to vote him out of position, but they actually get drafted in helping run the park. In the end, the owner and board president offers to let them keep the company in order that he can stay young at heart. At the same time, Farina scares everyone away from the amusement park with a skunk.
- "An' now this big surviver comes along an' wants to survive our lot for a factory." - Mickey
- "- You just follow my spessyfications - We'll have a place better'n Coney Island!" - Mickey
- "Let's put all them silk hats to work - The exercise will do 'em good." - Henry Mills
- This was the last short for Andy Samuel, but the first appearance of Jay Smith.
- The end skunk gag is repeated from Dogs Of War!.
- The circus footage is recycled from Jubilo Jr..