- Charles Gamora - Gorilla
- Charlie Hall - Charlie/Second Bootlegger
- Faye Holderness - Spud's Mother
- Robert Kortman - Bob/First Bootlegger
Plot: The Gang has it in mind to do a little hunting, but Spud Janney is stuck having to stay home to babysit Wheezer, who has the croup. This ruins everyone's plans as they have already loaded up the wagon hitched up to Dinah the Mule, who belongs to Spud, but he won't let anyone take her without him. The wagon is a horse-drawn nightmare with swerving bent axles and large spoked wheels carrying the kids' creations, including an old bathtub which Farina uses as a boat; its horn consists of a goose that screams when pressed by a pedal. Spud finally decides to go along camping, letting Mary Ann come along to keep an eye on Wheezer. In the forest, everyone has plans to trap a bear, but instead, they come across bootleggers who send their buddy out in a gorilla suit to scare the gang off from their hideout. Everything backfires, and the gang attacks and catches the gorilla in a bear trap thinking he's a bear, leaving the costumed bootlegger screaming for his cronies to save him. Meanwhile, Wheezer, who has been rubbed in stinky limburger cheese by Chubby, chases a skunk he has confused as a kitty cat into the hollow log the gang is hiding in, driving them out the other end!
- "I gotta stay home and grease Wheezer." - Spud Janney
- "Boy, you sure don't smell like no violet!" - Farina to Wheezer
- "Somebody going to get something they ain't expecting." - Farina
- "You guys watch 'im, while I run for help!" - Spud Janney
- This short was filmed at the same time as Trader Horn being shot on the MGM lot.
- This was the first and only appearance of Leon Janney (formerly Leon Ramon) in Our Gang.
- This short is included in the Brentwood Home Video DVD.
- Charlie Hall, the Second Bootlegger, is better known for appearing as a foil in the Laurel and Hardy films.
- Wheezer's confusion of a kitty with a skunk had previously been done by Farina in Dogs Of War! and Big Business.
- The gag of Farina using a mousetrap instead of a fishhook had been done by him before in Dog Heaven and would be done later by Mickey Gubitosi in Goin' Fishin'.
- Blooper:In a wide shot, Farina rushes up with his bow and arrow to help Chubby attack the gorilla and lets his first arrow go. When the camera cuts to a close-up, hhe still has not made his first shot.
- Blooper: When the gang is running away from the bear at the end of the episode, Wheezer is missing.