Length: Eleven Minutes
Producer: Oscar Dufau, William Hanna, and Joseph Barbera
Released: October 1, 1983
Studio: Hanna-Barbera Productions and King World Productions
- Julie McWhirter Dees as Alfalfa Switzer and Porky
- Patty Maloney as Darla Hood
- Peter Cullen as Pete the Pup
- Scott Menville as Spanky McFarland
- Shavar Ross as Buckwheat Thomas
Plot: The Rascals get a job in a department store warehouse. While doing their tasks during the overnight hours, they discover robbers in the store.
- Later syndicated with Horse Sense.